1# First post, blog created

This is the very first post here, the basic idea is to describe in every post what has changed in this blog since the last post. The "changes" of course are all my attempts to increase my blogs traffic. These changes are documented in details so that everyone easily can put them in pratice. I'll keep the posts in numbered in sequencial order so it will be easy to follow up later.

So, this is what we have now (nothing much):
- Blogging pro template, check it here (removed the amazon deal of the day ad - one ad is enought for my blog)
- Edited the template HTML so that the footer will show recent posts and comments, instructions for that can be found here
- Added Ad-Sense (of course, every weblog should have this). By the way, to convert ad-sense script into format that blogger.com understands I've used this nice tool to edit my script:

Blogger ad code converter

Use this, othervise you will have to edit it manually, Copy & Paste form Google AdSense won't work..

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recommended Money Makers

  • Chitika eMiniMalls
  • WidgetBucks
  • Text Link Ads
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates